ALTIUM TRAINING: CIM/CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing, UK
|Έναρξη:||10 November 2017|
|Λήξη:||26 May 2018|
CIM Diploma in Digital Marketing
by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), UK
The CIM/CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing qualification provides you with the essential and practical knowledge and skills you need to plan, implement and monitor effective digital marketing campaigns and contribute to operational marketing plans.
This is done by combining:
- The cornerstones of marketing, including the theories on consumer behaviour, market research techniques and how the overall strategy of the entity is reflected in the marketing strategy and communication.
- With the new and emerging media, tools and concepts including: Search engines optimisation (SEO), pay per click, digital metrics, email and viral marketing, online public relations, affiliate marketing and social media, privacy and security, regulation and codes of practice.
CIM Chartered Institute of Marketing
As the world’s leading professional marketing body The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) means much more than you may think. Founded in 1911, CIM received the Royal Charter in 1989 and supports over 35,000 members worldwide in over 40 CIM Accredited Study Centres worldwide. CIM leads the development of professional marketing standards and practice, championing the big issues and new ideas in the marketing world. The qualifications are tailored to the integrated marketing communication needs of modern business and have been designed based on feedback from employers. All qualifications are reviewed by key industry professionals.
Who is it for?
Anyone, regardless of organisation size or use of digital media, who needs to develop digital marketing plans and to anyone who needs to understand or use digital marketing. This qualification will also assist traditional marketers who already write and implement traditional marketing plans, needing to widen their marketing thinking to include the digital environment. Moreover, the qualification is also valuable to internet professionals wishing to offer digital and online marketing services as well as entrepreneurs in their efforts to develop their business.
All candidates must have achieved at least one of the following:
- Have suitable competence in a marketing communications role
- Hold any general Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
Units of CIM/CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing:
The Diploma consists of three units, all assessed by assignment.
- Unit I - Marketing and Consumer Behaviour
- Unit II - Digital Marketing Essentials
- Unit III - Digital Marketing Planning
Our world class tutors:
- CIM Accredited Tutors
Seminars may be subsidised by LAEK OAED 0,24 subsidy
For more information please call: 210-6899000, 210-6748620, www.altiumtraining.gr